Join the Slow Food Revolution!
There are several ways you can support Slow Food, on both the local and national level.
Your support of Slow Food RVA helps our local chapter to make changes in your community as we work for Good, Clean & Fair food for all. Programs include:
• Graze and other tasting events
• Microgrant program supporting local farmers and food educators
• School education programs
By joining Slow Food USA you will support national programs and advocacy efforts and get the following benefits:
• Members-only magazine Slow : USA twice a year (April and October)
• Members-only Food News weekly email digests
• Exclusive Slow Food USA member card
• Discounts on Slow Food-related events
Join our mailing list and
• Stay informed about the latest local food news
• Receive invitations to Slow Food RVA events
• Help out with local projects
• Advocate for better food
• Support making food good, clean, and fair for everyone
If you'd like to receive more information about supporting and/or joining Slow Food RVA, please use the form below to contact the Richmond/Central Virginia chapter.