Slow Food RVA Hosting Anderson Gallery Happy Hour
June 24th, 2011
June 29, 2011 5:00 pm until 7:00 pm
Anderson Gallery @ VCU
907 .5 Franklin Street
Celebrate the taste of summer, connect with area growers, and learn
about sustainability, biodiversity, and Richmond’s food community—
all while sampling locally-produced, seasonal foods.
The line-up includes:
• Pizza Tonight on-site selling from their mobile wood-fired pizza oven
• Raw Milk Tasting
• Produce from Manakintowne Growers
• biodynamic and organic wine tasting with Williams Corner
• tutored salumi tastings by Olli Salumeria & Slow Food RVA
• Slow Food RVA-led tasting of Sagitarrio olive oil
food and wine tour of Italy, as well.
Join Slow Food
Enjoy the benefits of membership while supporting our efforts for good, clean, and fair food.
Sign up and join our list of contacts to stay updated with upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
For more information, email us at